Do you have a friend you follow on Instagram, but you don’t like the photo that he publishes? We tell how to hide publications on Instagram without unsubscribing!
If previously you either endured or unsubscribed on Instagram from people who post posts that were not interesting to you, then we will tell you how to hide his posts without unsubscribing! And most importantly, the person does not know that you have hidden his publications from viewing, since the subscription remains!
How to Hide Instagram Posts Without Unfollowing.
- Open your Instagram post you want to hide.
- Click on three dots opposite the publication
- Click on Archive from the menu
- Now your post is hidden.
How to Unhide Post on Instagram.
- Open your Instagram profile
- Click on the three bars on the top right corner
- Click on Archive
- Now from the drop list select “Posts” or “Stories” whichever you want to unhide
- Now click on the post and click on the three dots.
- Click on “Show on Profile”
- Now your post is visible on your profile