How to use TikTok to make money?
TikTok is one of the most controversial apps in the history of the Indian app market. It was banned by the government in 2019, but it was restored to Google Play Store after some time. It falls under entertainment; people can upload short videos on the app. Most of the videos are shot on popular songs or dialogues from movies. Users can also upload comedy sketches, videos of themselves dancing etc. One does not require six-pack abs or glamour to become famous on TikTok. It has been ranked as the second most popular non-game download of 2019. The greatest number of TikTok users are Teens. And following the current trends, it is going to become more popular amongst young people. It’s a kind of a social-media world in itself. Apart from being a social world, it can also be used as a platform to earn, apart from entertainment.
TikTok can be used just like Instagram, where each post can earn millions of dollars. Although, advertising communications occur at different levels on Instagram. Instagram has become a huge platform for advertising, where the quality of the product remains on the conscience of the account owner and the manufacturer.
In TikTok, a blogger won’t be able to get ads directly. The process is complicated so the TikTok users prefer to communicate with the representatives of the social network through authorised advertising agencies.
A blogger working on TikTok also having great coverage can rely on monetization of their content through tools standard for influencer marketing.
- Product placement in the video of authors – hidden advertisement integrated with the video.
- Viral video sponsored by the brands.
- Support for the brand launched challenges
- Support for hashtag launched by the brands.
Even though earnings on TikTok cannot be compared to earnings on youtube, it still can be used to earn money. Some important points to keep in mind:
- Upload quality – people always prefer better quality video over standard definition.
- Entertaining content – to ensure that people will return to watch you, the content must be entertaining.
- Gain followers on a particular niche – it’s not necessary to run around doing a variety of stuff. Pick your niche and start creating quality content on the same.
- Approach brands, or if you have a wide fan-base, brands will approach you to promote their products.
- Promote other platforms where you share your content; like Instagram.
- There are a lot of Instagram Accounts which promote your Tik Tok Videos
Indian Top Tik Tok Stars
- Faisal Shaikh – 24.1 Million Followers
- Jannat Zubair – 19.0 Million Followers
- Riyaz Aly – 16.8 Million Followers
- Awez Darbar – 14.3 Million Followers
- Garima Chaurasia – 13.6 Million Followers
- Avneet Kaur – 13.5 Million Followers
- Manjul Khattar – 12.0 Million Followers
DMCA:– It is just for informational purpose, we don’t promote piracy nor we endorse any product, according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to use copyright material without permission is a crime, unless you have permission to do so. If found any Copywrite material of yours you can contact us.