The modern user has long had several gadgets to communicate. And almost everywhere there are identical instant messengers in order to constantly stay in touch. But it is considered that WhatsApp can only be used on a desktop PC or on a smartphone. While the tablets “remain in the span.” But this is not at all the case. After all, you can easily use the popular instant messenger on Android tablets. And it is not difficult at all.
Unfortunately, by default, WhatsApp is still not compatible with tablets, but there are several ways to get around this limitation. Some of the possible solutions will require you to install third-party APK files, but there is an easier way.
How to use WhatsApp on tablet using WhatsApp Apk Method
As WhatsApp is not supported on tablets therefore it cannot be downloaded officially from Play Store. We have an option to download apk from any third party apk provider websites which could be found on internet.
- Open a Web Browser and search for whatsapp apk, there will be multiple websites providing it, choose one and download it to your tablet.
- Install the app on your tablet. A pop-up might appear “For your, Security, your phone is not allowed to install apps from unknown source”. For this simply go to setting of your phone and in security, toggle Install apps from an unknown source.
- After installation is complete, Just sign in into the app same way as done on a mobile phone.
- Voila! You have WhatsApp working on your tablet now.
How to use WhatsApp on a tablet using Web WhatsApp Method
WhatsApp Web is the perfect way to use instant messenger. The web client synchronizes conversations and messages with your mobile phone. To do this, your smartphone must be constantly connected to the Internet, but this should not be a big problem.
- To get started on your tablet, go to the WhatsApp web page.
- On iPhone, enter the Settings of the application and find Scan QR code.
- On Android, click on 3 dot menu from top right and choose Web WhatsApp option from the menu.
- At the same time in the browser on the tablet there will be a QR Code generated and shown.
- Point the smartphone camera on the tablet screen and the program will automatically synchronize your contacts and chats.
- Now you can use WhatsApp on your tablet using WhatsApp Web.
The only limitation is that the web client is a mirror of what is on your phone and it does not work offline if any of the device is not connected to the internet.