As we know after the launch of Reliance Jio the Indian telecom sector has seen a massive change, from paying 250 INR per month for 1 GB to 450 for 84 days with unlimited calls and 1.5 GB data per day, thanks to Jio. It also gives access to watch live Tv on your phone with 600 Tv channel of different language which includes 100+ HD channels and Movies.
Jio Tv, Jio play is mainly for the Jio customers who are using Jio network, but now you can watch live tv on your Laptop just by installing software on your pc. You just have to download the Jio tv app from google play store. Just follow these steps and run Jio Tv on your laptop
Note- After the new update you won’t be able to watch Zee channels on Jio Tv, Zee has launched its own app Zee5 for which you have pay.
How to install Jio tv on your laptop
Method 1- Install Jio tv using an emulator
1) Download BlueStack emulator for you pc/mac
2) Install the Emulator just by following a few steps
3) Open the Emulator and go to google play store
4) Search and Install My Jio Tv app
5) You don’t need to be connected to Jio network, you can use your wifi
6) Open Jio Tv and Login with your id and password
7) Click on Forget password and make a new password by entering OTP
8) Done! Enjoy live HD tv on your Laptop
Note– You can use different emulators also but then it might be possible you have to be on Jio network but if you are using BlueStack you can use your wifi also.
Method 2– Install Jio Tv using chrome extension
1) Install Google chrome
2) Open google chrome and search for “ Arc chrome extension “ If you won’t be able to find then click on this link
3) Download Jio tv APK
4) Now click on ARC welder, you will be redirected to this page
5) Click on “test app your app” and click on add APK and select your file
6) Select the setting according to you
7) Now click on “test”, wait for some time Jio tv will open
8) Now login to your Jio account, Enjoy!
Note– You may face some problem in this method.