How to run Android apps on Google Chrome ?
Well !! Archon is the answer to your question. Archon runtime lets you run an unlimited number of Android apps as Chrome extensions and across any desktop platform may it be tablets or PCs (supporting Chrome), giving you a fast experience on a bigger screen too.
The process is smooth and a must-try for every user.
Just follow the simple instructions below to run all Android apps as Chrome extensions.
- Chrome APK packager is a convenient way to produce Chrome packages from apps installed on your phone. Download this package from the Playstore App of your phone.
- After the app is downloaded, open it and tap on “next”. Now an option will be displayed to select from either your installed apps or select and apk from phone’s storage. If the app is installed click on “installed app”.
- Clicking “next” will show you a list of all installed apps on your phone. Choose one among them.
- Now select the device model and orientation for the chrome app and again click “next”.
- A message ” conversion is complete” will be displayed on your screen. Now transfer the zip file to your PC.
- Lastly, withdraw the content of the file to your PC.
And you’re all done with it.
Now let us see how to install Chrome extensions on an Android browser
Firstly, let me tell you, I tried to incorporate a number of methods to install Chrome extensions on my Android device but they completely failed. Then I got to know about the Kiwi browser and here is where my research ended. And let me tell you guys, it is the best option when it comes to the smoothness of the process and seriously it works excellently well. It is a must-try for all Tech enthusiasts.
Note: it is quite possible that browser me not support some extensions due to official reasons.
All you need to do is follow three simple steps below to install Chrome extensions on your Android device.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your phone and download the Kiwi browser.
- After its installation is completed, open it and enter Chrome://extensions in its address bar.
- Enable the developer mode and then visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore in Desktop mode. You’ll find all your extensions there, search for your desired one and install it.
Now you’re all ready to enjoy your web experience to the fullest.