Oppo A5 was launched by Oppo in 2018, July. Oppo A5 contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 CPU GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 506 GPU. Oppo A5 uses a non-removable 4230 mAh Li-Ion battery. Based on our test, the A5 battery lasts full days in moderate to high use.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to upgrade your Oppo A5 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Oppo A5 is safe, but it is a good practice to make a backup of your important data first.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 on Oppo A5:
- Download and install the latest version of AutoRootTools tools (link below).
- Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone through its USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognize your model and version number of Oppo A5. If it is not detected automatically, you can choose Oppo A5 in the settings to manually configure your device.
- Your Oppo A5’s screen may display the pop-up message “Allow USB debugging? Check” Always allow from this computer, ” then touch OK.
- Select the version of the Android operating system that you want to install from the drop-down box. Or if you want then you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file for it.
- Click on the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once completed, your Oppo A5 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That was How to Install Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 on Oppo A5 using AutoRoot tools. If you have any questions about how to update Oppo A5 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comments section below.